Saturday 16 March 2013

Next Sunday, in the early hours, myself Kevin, and my wife Karen, are taking the shuttle across to France on a fact finding mission to look at properties with a view to start a B&B business. Our chosen area is Finistere a beautiful and unspoiled part of the country that hopefully one day we could call home.
It's both an exciting and worrying time for us both but with a fair wind and a sat nav  we hope to have a positive  trip and come back with a better idea of what we will be up against. Then it'll be off the the estate agents and put our beloved family home on the market and see what happens. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great idea! Fingers crossed for your new life as innkeepers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read all my drivel. I'm going to put one more post on to try and tie things together then I'll leave it for a bit until there are more developments.

      xx

      Delete